Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Email Overdrive



Lately, my email inbox has been getting the best of me. It's as if it created a life of it's own and has been multiplying ever since.

I currently have over 200 unread emails and I have no idea what they're about! I knew it was bad, but I didn't know how out of control I was with my inbox until I was told that there was an event on campus about post-graduation campus. Needless to say, I missed it because I didn't see the email and, therefore, never RSVPed for it.

Anybody that knows me can tell you that I love all things related to organization. I am obsessed about that and love to read blogs on how someone was able to organize their homes.

So my goal for today is to go through all of my unread emails and delete things that I no longer have any use for. I'm for keeping things in case I need it in the future, but I'm pretty sure that I don't need three different reminders that Charlotte Russe is having a sale or a coupon for something that I never even heard of. Don't you agree?

...Ahh, I need coffee.


No comments:

Post a Comment