Sunday, November 4, 2012

Daylight Savings Time

Today marks the day of daylight savings. I am extremely happy about this, and I'm sure other people are, because that means I get to sleep a whole extra hour!...Well, until next week and then I'll go back to feeling tired all the time.

I still do not know why we move the clock forward in the Spring and then back in the Fall, but it's a nice change (If anyone knows, I would really love to find out!).

You don't understand how excited I was when my phone turned to 1am again instead of 2am....It was nice and, strangely enough, I felt more productive for that short amount of time. Then I went to bed at 3am, with a smile on my face, and thinking that it would have been 4am. I felt like such a fool because of this discovery.

Whatever the case, I am just glad to gain that extra hour and enjoying the comfort of my bed for a little longer.

Enjoy your extra hour of sleep!


That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment