Thursday, November 1, 2012

Passport Central

After the whole issue with Hurricane Sandy, I was worried that my passport was going to be delayed. Well, I had nothing to worry about. Yesterday morning, my passport came in the mail and I have never felt so excited about anything else. I have never had a reason to get a passport and now that I have one, I just feel that much more anxious about my study abroad trip.

I was going to take a picture of my passport, but I just keep forgetting to do it.  It looks just like this, but mine looks so much better!
This upcoming spring, I will spend 7 months in France: the first 4-5 months in my study abroad program and the rest working at an internship somewhere in Paris. Having this passport in my hand has made the trip that much of a reality and, I'm not going to lie, I feel kind of nauseous (I swear I'm going to be that person to cry on the plane when I take off).

For so long, traveling abroad was always a dream of mine and I sometimes feel like I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not sleeping.

Now, I just have to apply for my visa and get that process out of the way.

It's all coming together.....I think I need to lie down for a second.


No comments:

Post a Comment