Friday, November 30, 2012

Is it nap time yet?

As the day begins to end, I have once again, have never felt so thankful that it is Friday. This past week has been tiring and stressful for not only to me, but for the rest of my peers. The Fall Semester is winding down and that means papers, projects, exams, and presentations are due soon.

For those who are studying abroad like me, we not only have to think about finishing everything, but we also have to deal of moving out from our dorms. Can I just say that moving itself is stressful enough? I'm still thinking how I'm going to take my fridge and microwave out of my dorm. I'm thinking of sugarcoating my male friends or making them feel bad until they help me. One of those has to work, right?

It's going to be non-stop for now on. But although that is the case, I'm still going to need my naps. If I'm going to read pages of my history books and that psychology textbook, then I'm definitely going to need to recharge myself. If not, I'm still going to fall asleep reading halfway into the book and then fall asleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment