Thursday, November 1, 2012

Stevie Wonder: Isn't She Lovely?

Today, I was riding in my school's van to Target and on my way there, I heard this song that I am now officially obsessed with. It was called Isn't She Lovely by Stevie Wonder. Stevie Wonder had the most beautiful voice for this song. It's just perfect to add to your pandora's christmas/winter songs.

I was talking to my friend, who went with me to Target, and we both agreed that people don't make music like this anymore. Sure, there are still some artist who can put moving music, but, now days, you have to really look for it. Now, I'm not saying that I don't love my generation's music, but I feel like there are so many artists who are following the trend and what's popular than putting out deep and quality work. We forget the past that has influenced us so much and, sometimes, it's nice to go old school.

I love the lyrics to this song as well. It's about the birth of a child.


Now that's music.

No comments:

Post a Comment