Monday, November 26, 2012

The end of a much needed break

It is officially Monday and that means there is at least 3 weeks left of school...well, at least for me. This past week has been nothing but sleep, sleep, and more sleep. I didn't even bother packing homework in my suitcase for my trip back home for Thanksgiving break. Who was I kidding? It was definitely not going to get done. It would have just taken up space. Traveling was already stressful as it was.

And speaking of traveling, can someone tell me why I ALWAYS forget something either at home and at school?. I forgot my planner at home. Do you know how horrible that is?! I sound a bit lame, but I'm sure college students can relate with me

I have no idea if I have meetings to go to today, tomorrow, or next week. Hopefully, I don't have anything important to do until I can get my mom to mail it to me. Yes, I'm serious. I want my planner, damn it!

But enough with the rambling. Thanksgiving is over (unfortunately) and I, along with the rest of my peers, are back at school to catch up on the never ending mountain of work  and trying to figure out what our days consist of for the last 3 weeks of school.


By the way, what kind of professor gives you a quiz the Monday you return from break?...Now that's just rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment