Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Get Out There and Vote

Today marks the day to cast your votes everyone. I have just came back from City Hall to vote for President Obama. Remember, whoever you vote for, make sure you choose someone who you KNOW will hear your voice.




This is the first time that I have ever voted and I have to say it was quite exciting. Also, on a side note, I don't know why I was stressing out when I was filling out my ballot. I think it had to do with the fact that I didn't want to mess things up. I tend to make foolish mistakes if I don't triple check things.

Tomorrow we will see who will be President of the United States. I'm not going to make anyone vote for Obama (even though that would be nice), since you have already been shoved down your throat the pros and cons of which candidate would be best as President.

You have made your decision, now act on it. Educate yourself on your candidates and make the right choice for yourself, your loved ones, and your future.

We have the power. We have a voice. It's our responsibility to use them.

I did.

Did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment