Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Telemarketers: What do you want from me now?

Lately, I've been getting these annoying calls from telemarketers. I don't know how they got my number, but frankly they need to stop.

What's even more annoying, when you decide to finally pick one up, just to see what the hell they want, there is no answer. It's usually from the same number and if I knew how to, I would definitely have blocked them a long time ago.

I feel like I'm always being harassed by these people and I never know when it's a legitimate phone call or not. (I could be missing a phone call from my future husband!...just saying).



I've looked into it and there's a Do Not Call list that people can sign up for, but I've read the reviews and people have been saying that it's no good.

I don't know, but I'm at the point where I'm going to answer these calls, say "No," and hang up.

That sounds more efficient, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment